To say that recently I have been overwhelmed would be an understatement. A huge one. In the past week I have:
- returned to Ohio from South Carolina
- start school tomorrow
- began heading up the Community Resource Center at my church again as well as starting a new Sunday School program
- trying to make some extra money through articles (see: http://voices.yahoo.com/tips-those-newly-diagnosed-bipolar-disorder-11948459.html?cat=5 )
- trying to straighten out the delays and mishaps that are occurring with this section 8 housing. (top of the waiting list but waiting on paperwork issues)
- Social Security mishap that has delayed my disability check for at least a week (can we say Broke Much??)
- temporarily staying in a fairly unhealthy and negative household where I am constantly uncomfortable, but at least it’s warm
- everyday living problems having to do with my physical health
- trying to stay sober another day (52 days today actually, yayyyy)
- trying to get the resources together to start the process of an advocacy campaign (this may be delayed longer than I had planned)
Needless to say, things are rough right now, there’s no doubt about it. I look forward to the future but sometime I dread the hard work and white knuckling and just basic coping that I have to do to get through the day. I am having many issues with all parts of my health right now and all of them are signaling a major overload in stress.
So, if you do not see me on my blog, twitter, wherever do not worry. I am still here, but I am trying to delegate my time so my mind and body do not shut down.
Thanks and love,